Last updated: 21 May 2020
The material contained on this website contains general information only.
Neither the transmission of any material, nor the receipt of any material, is intended to create, nor should such transmission or receipt be taken as creating, a contractual relationship between us (CORE Exhibitions Ltd) and the website visitor (you).
The material on this website resides on a server in the United Kingdom. The law applicable to use of the material and to disputes arising out of the material is the law of England and Wales.
Copyright in material on this site
Unless indicated to the contrary, copyright or other intellectual property rights in the material on this site is owned by or licensed to CORE Exhibitions Ltd. Except as provided by any relevant legal provision, no part of any of this material may be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. You may do the following with the material on this site, unless otherwise indicated:
- store a reproduction of the material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material; and
- print hard copies of the material for informational, non-commercial use;
All other rights are reserved.
Intellectual property rights notice
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained on this website belong to their respective owners.
Limitations and exclusions
Any liability incurred in relation to material on this website is limited to the resupply of the material, or the reasonable cost of having the material resupplied. Under no circumstances will CORE Exhibitions Ltd be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to your use of the material.
Changes are made periodically to the material, and the material could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CORE Exhibitions Ltd makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material.
CORE Exhibitions Ltd does not warrant or represent that the material will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus of any other defects or errors. CORE Exhibitions Ltd is not liable to users of the material for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the material.
This website has been designed to be as usable and accessible as possible by a wide variety of users, using a wide variety of devices and browsers to access it.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.